Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: For those of you with Gotz Little Sister dolls...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Reviews? Pictures? I know that they are really similar to AGs because Gotz manufactured both at one time, and they're almost identical except for the faces. I'm probably going to get one, and I just want your opinion on them. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have three and I love them. Mine are Tess, Katie, and a Katie rewigged as Anne of Green Gables.

    Everything about them is as good a quality as AG except the shoes and underwear they come in originally. Otherwise I have never had any problem with mine sharing clothes or anything, although some say the LS pack a bit more in the behind than AGs do.

    ~Abby

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have tons of pics of Susanna (Tess) in my albums. She's SO cute and well-made. The only thing I don't like about her is that her hair is layered and it's too short to braid easily. Also her feet are a tad bit bigger than Mattel AG sized feet, more like my PM girls. I have a hard time finding shoes that fit her. Other than that, I just love her.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are close-up pictures of their faces in my Doll Faces album. They have exactly the same construction as the PM AG dolls. I do not have any of the Mattel AGs, so I cannot compare them.

    I have three of the Little Sisters right now, although I used to have many more of them, but the others became body donors for several Gotz dolls with the weird bodies...

    Taffy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are they called Gotz little sisters? How do you find them they look really cute.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a LS Tess who came NIB from eBay, and I absolutely adore her. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] In fact, I love her MUCH more than my other Gotz Precious Day dolls (Julia and Elizabeth). Tess (or Isabel, as I call her) fits AG clothes and looks great in them. Her hair is great to style in ponytails...though I couldn't get a french braid in her hair today. She also doesn't fit some of AG's hats because her head is bigger, but since my dolls don't wear many hats, it's all good.

    I have some pictures of her in my albums if you want to look. Two of them albums (Tess' Night of Snow and My Trip to Rhode Island) are completely dedicated to her. Hope they help you decide whether you want your own or not. I know a certain boardmember practically MADE me get mine. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want one of these dolls too! They are hard to find though. Ebay one will pop up, but I haven't been able to find an online dealer.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! We have three Gotz dolls, I believe. I can't remember what their original names were, but you can see pictures on my website of them. They are Teresa Berg,(In the Parkington Family) Elinor Wilson(Wilsons and Chens) and Mrs. Windmill (Windmill Family.) I wish I could tell you what their "real" names were, but I honestly never paid any attention.
    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Greta

  9. #9
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I know a certain boardmember practically MADE me get mine. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That certainly wasn't me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    When Tess comes to visit again I will French braid her hair for you. Susanna says she misses her bestest friend very much and is scheming to send herself off to your house.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BittyCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gotz Little Sisters are no longer available .They stopped that line years ago but they still make a similar doll called Precious Day Girls.Just do web search for Gotz Precious Day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •